Edwards EST SIGA-HRD Intelligent Heat Detectors Rate of Rise
The Signature Series smoke detectors bring advanced sensing technology to a practical design that increases efficiency, saves installation time, cuts costs, and extends property protection capabilities. Continuous self-diagnostics ensures reliability over the long-haul, while the latest thermister technology makes these detectors ideal wherever dependable heat detection is required.
The SIGA-HRD is an intelligent fixed temperature/rate-of-rise fire detector. It monitors the temperature of the surrounding air and analyzes the data from the sensor to determine whether to initiate an alarm. The rate-of-rise heat function quickly detects a fast, flaming fire.
Note: Some features described here may not be supported by all control systems. Check your control panel’s Installation and Operation Guide for details.
• Next Generation Heat Sensing Technology
• 135 °F (57 °C) fixed temperature alarm point
• Uses existing wiring
• Automatic device mapping
• Sensor Markings Provide Easy Testing Identification
• Up To 250 Total Signature Devices Per Loop
• Non-volatile memory
• Electronic addressing
• Bicolor (green/red) status LED
• Standard, relay, fault isolator, and audible mounting bases
• 50 foot (15.2 meter) spacing